Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 18 mins
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) plum tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain; set aside and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium-size pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute. Slowly add tomatoes, basil and salt; simmer for about 15 minutes, breaking up tomatoes.
3. Stir a little hot tomato mixture into cream. Stir back into pot. Stir in crab and peas. Gently heat through; do not boil. Add pasta; toss to coat. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 621, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 52, carb. (g): 92, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 1200, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.