Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 1/3 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen asparagus, thawed and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) smoked Pacific salmon (such as Chiken of the Sea), drained and flaked
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water until al dente, tender but still firm. Drain.
2. While pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. In a medium-size saucepan, bring cream and minced onion to a boil. Stir in asparagus and salmon. Heat through. Turn off heat and stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese, salt and cayenne.
3. Toss linguine with the sauce, top with remaining cheese and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 536, Fat, total (g): 24, chol. (mg): 86, sat. fat (g): 14, carb. (g): 60, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 420, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.