If you're looking for an easy seafood dish, try this pasta toss. The shrimp and imitation crab cook right in the tomato sauce.
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 8 minutes or until softened, without letting garlic brown.
2. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt and pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer, breaking up tomato with wooden spoon; cook over medium heat 10 minutes.
3. While sauce is simmering, cook linguine following package directions. Drain.
4. Stir shrimp into sauce; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
5. Stir in surimi; heat through, about 1 minute.
6. Toss linguine with shrimp sauce. Garnish with basil.