This 30-minute recipe doctors up bottled marinara sauce with red pepper flakes and red wine. Toss the sauce with shrimp and pasta.
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add onion and cook 5 minutes until soft. Add garlic and pepper flakes; cook 1 minute. Add wine; cook 3 minutes. Stir in marinara and black pepper; simmer 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, lightly salt water and add linguine; cook until tender but still firm, about 8 to 10 minutes.
4. When linguine is almost done, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add remaining oil. Add shrimp and cook, stirring, until pink, about 2 minutes. Scatter garlic on top and toss.
5. Drain pasta thoroughly and place in large serving bowl. Toss with marinara sauce; place shrimp on top and serve.