Whole wheat spaghetti and reduced-fat cheese help make this a healthy one dish meal.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Break spaghetti into thirds and cook 8 minutes. Drain and add back to pot.
3. Stir in the pasta sauce, mozzarella, Canadian bacon and olives. Add the eggs; stir mixture until combined.
4. Coat a 10-inch cast-iron skillet or oven-proof nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Sprinkle the inside of the skillet with the bread crumbs.
5. Spoon the spaghetti mixture into the skillet. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Top with the Parmesan cheese and bake for 10 minutes.
6. Cut into 6 wedges. Serve with a green salad tossed with reduced-fat dressing, if desired. Makes 6 servings.