1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Cook lasagna according to package directions. Drain; rinse with warm water.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add eggplant; partially cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes, until eggplant is just tender. Stir in pasta sauce and pepper flakes; heat through.
3. Meanwhile, combine ricotta, 1/4 cup mozzarella, roasted red pepper, 2 tablespoons basil, 1 tablespoon Parmesan and black pepper in bowl.
4. Spread eggplant sauce over bottom of 9-inch-square baking dish. Spread generous 2 tablespoons cheese mixture down length of each noodle. Roll up; place, seam side down, in dish. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and Parmesan over rolls.
5. Bake, covered, in 450 degree F oven for 10 minutes. Uncover; bake 5 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Serve. Makes 4 servings.