1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl of hot water, soak the lasagna noodles for 10 to 15 minutes or until softened.
3. In a medium-size bowl, stir together the tomatoes in puree, basil and oregano.
4. In a second large bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, the salt, black pepper, the 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the egg and nutmeg until well blended. Fold in the chopped broccoli, shredded carrots and chopped mushrooms until well mixed.
5. Spread 3/4 cup of the tomato sauce mixture over the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
6. Remove one softened noodle from the water; blot the noodle thoroughly dry with paper towels. Using a long spatula or knife, spread 1/3 cup of the cheese filling over the noodle. Starting from a short end, gently roll up the noodle to enclose filling. Place the roll, seam side down, in the baking dish.
7. Repeat with the remaining noodles and the cheese filling.
8. Top rolls in baking dish with the remaining tomato sauce mixture. Sprinkle top evenly with remaining 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Cover the dish tightly with nonstick aluminum foil or regular foil coated with nonstick cooking spray.
9. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 35 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil from the baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes longer or until the cheese on top is golden brown and the filling is bubbly around the edges. Let the baking dish stand on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving. Makes 6 servings.