1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cook lasagna noodles following package directions. Drain and rinse with water to cool.
2. While the noodles are cooking, carefully combine ricotta, basil, salt, pepper, egg, 1 cup Italian-blend cheese and grated Parmesan in a food processor or blender. Pulse until well combined and basil is chopped.
3. Spread 1 cup of the pasta sauce into bottom of prepared pan. Once noodles have cooled, place one flat on work surface. Spread with slightly rounded 1/4 cup ricotta filling, then roll up from short end, enclosing filling. Transfer, seam side down, to sauce-lined dish. Repeat with remaining noodles and filling, forming an assembly line.
4. Top roll-ups in pan with remaining 1/2 cup sauce (1 tablespoon per roll-up). Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup shredded cheese.
5. Bake roll-ups, uncovered, in 375 degree F oven for 30 minutes. Cool slightly before serving. Makes 8 rolls.