1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, combine shrimp, oil and salt in heavy-duty plastic food-storage bag. Shake bag until shrimp are well coated with oil.
3. Grill or broil the shrimp 4 inches from heat for about 3 minutes or until pink and curled.
4. Heat spaghetti sauce in small saucepan to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in chopped basil.
5. Drain pasta; turn into serving bowl. Add shrimp and pasta sauce; toss and serve with green salad and herbed garlic toast. Makes 4 servings.