This low-fat vegetarian lasagna recipe is baked in individual portions in jumbo muffin cups. You can use tofu or light ricotta in the filling. When mixed with spinach, pine nuts, and basil, it's hard to tell the difference.
1. Whirl tofu and oil in processor until smooth. Add basil, nuts, juice, salt, pepper. Whirl to chop basil until combined, 1 minute. Transfer to bowl.
2. Squeeze excess liquid from spinach. Stir into tofu mixture.
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 oversize muffin tins (3-1/2 x 1-3/4 to 2-inch) with nonstick cooking spray, for total of 12 indentations or cups.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon tomato sauce into bottom of each muffin cup.
5. Mix remaining tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and water in large bowl. Divide in half into 2 bowls. Add half the noodle pieces to each bowl.
6. Divide noodle mixture from one bowl equally into cups. Divide tofu mixture among muffin cups. Top with noodle mixture from second bowl. Cover with greased sheet of foil.
7. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 45 to 50 minutes, until knife is easily inserted into each cup. Cool slightly on rack. Run knife around inside of each cup. Invert onto platter and serve. .