- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound fresh spinach, stemmed and washed, not dried, and torn into pieces
- 6 ounces herb-and-garlic cream cheese
- 1 pound pasta, cooked according to package directions
1. Heat olive oil in medium-size skillet over medium-high heat. Add wet spinach; cover pan; cook until spinach is wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Stir in cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste until cheese is melted. To serve, spoon over 1 pound of pasta, cooked.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 154, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 31, carb. (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 139, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.