1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Combine 3 tablespoons water and 1/3 cup pasta sauce in baking dish. Set aside.
2. Whirl spinach, onion, cottage cheese, Parmesan, crumbs and egg white in food processor to combine. Add ham. Whirl just to blend.
3. Fill another 13 x 9 x 2-inch dish with hot tap water. Add half of lasagna sheets; soak to soften, 5 minutes. Remove to toweling to drain. Repeat with remaining sheets.
4. Place sheet on cutting board. Spoon scant 1/2 cup filling down center; roll up; place, seam side down, in prepared dish. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Top with remaining sauce; cover with foil.
5. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 25 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan.