Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 12 ounces radiatore pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large Vidalia onions or other sweet onions, peeled, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola, crumbled
1. Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water following package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large, deep, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; cook, stirring often, until very soft and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in vinegar, salt and pepper.
3. Drain pasta; toss with onions and Gorgonzola in large serving bowl.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 539, Fat, total (g): 24, chol. (mg): 25, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 63, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 783, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.