- 1 1/2 bunches fresh dill
- 1 1/2 cups parsley leaves
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound lump crabmeat OR: surimi
- 1 1/2 pounds fusilli, cooked according to package directions and cooled under cold tap water
1. Puree dill, parsley, green onion, capers, water, lemon juice, salt and pepper in food processor. Transfer to large bowl. Stir in sour cream and mayonnaise. Fold in crabmeat and pasta. This dish tastes best if made a day ahead and refrigerated.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 342, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 38, carb. (g): 31, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 524, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.