Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup stemmed parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 cup part-skim-milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup pasta water.
2. Combine green onion, parsley, butter, tarragon, lemon zest, ricotta, salt and pepper in a food processor. Whirl until mixture is smooth puree.
3. Combine ricotta mixture and reserved 1/3 cup pasta water in large bowl. Add pasta. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 410, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 33, carb. (g): 59, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 233, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.