Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces shiitake, stemmed and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until mushrooms begin to turn brown. Add wine; cook until evaporated, about 5 minutes.
2. Add chicken broth, tomato sauce, half-and-half, salt and pepper. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions until firm but tender. Drain.
4. Toss pasta with sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 534, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 17, carb. (g): 79, pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 714, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.