1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 1 to 2 minutes. Add sausages; cook, breaking up meat with wooden spoon, about 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
2. Meanwhile, place the sun-dried tomatoes in a heatproof cup. Cover with boiling water; let stand for 10 minutes or until softened. Drain well. Cut into strips.
3. Add the chicken broth to the skillet; cook over high heat until reduced by half and slightly thickened, 8 to 10 minutes. Add sun-dried tomatoes, green peas and basil. Cover and turn off heat.
4. Meanwhile, cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
5. Stir Parmesan cheese and cream into sauce in skillet. Bring to boiling over medium heat; cook 2 to 3 minutes. Toss with hot tortellini in serving bowl.