Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 19 mins
- 1 pound farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) solid white albacore tuna in water, undrained
- 3/4 cup bottled red-wine vinaigrette dressing
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Cook pasta as package directs. Drain; keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium- high heat. Add beans and saute for 3 minutes. Stir in onion and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes.
3. Stir in tuna with its liquid, vinaigrette, olives, peppers and lemon juice. Cook to heat through. Toss with warm pasta and black pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 521, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 35, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 59, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 901, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.