Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins Cook 8 mins Stand 30 mins Chill 24 hrs
- 1 9 ounce package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 9 ounce package refrigerated spinach tortellini
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, diced
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add tortellini and cook 3 minutes; add beans and continue cooking until tortellini is tender, about 5 minutes. Drain; rinse under cool water. Drain well. Place in serving bowl. Stir in onion, olives and tomatoes. Dressing:
2. In a small jar or plastic container with tight-fitting lid, combine oil and garlic. Let stand 10 minutes, then add both vinegars, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Shake well. Stir half into tortellini salad.
3. Cover salad with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 1 day. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving; stir in remaining dressing if needed.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 192, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 13, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 281, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.