- 1 pound frozen or fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 zucchini, halved and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut into large dice
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, cut into large dice
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto
- 1/2 pound Virginia ham, cubed
1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Add zucchini and peppers to tortellini for last 2 minutes of cooking; drain in colander.
2. In same pot, simmer half-and-half, pesto and ham for 3 minutes. Return the tortellini and vegetables to sauce in pot; toss. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 405, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 80, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 39, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 23, sodium (mg): 898, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.