Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 pound thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 bunch broccoli, separated into flowerets
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid hot-pepper sauce
- 1 pound crabmeat OR: imitation crabmeat, coarsely shredded
- Lemon slices, for garnish
1. Cook spaghetti following package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and red pepper; cook 3 minutes. Add broccoli and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender.
3. Heat half-and-half and butter in small saucepan until butter is melted. Stir in cheese, salt and hot-pepper sauce.
4. Add cream mixture and crabmeat to skillet. Heat through over medium heat. Toss with cooked, drained pasta in large bowl. Garnish with lemon.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 750, Fat, total (g): 37, chol. (mg): 160, sat. fat (g): 20, carb. (g): 68, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 36, sodium (mg): 965, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.