Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Cook 8 mins
- 1 8 ounce package soba noodles
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and quartered
1. Cook the soba noodles according to package directions, about 8 minutes, or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain again.
2. In a large bowl toss noodles with edamame, carrots, and sesame seeds; set aside.
3. Place the peanut butter, mayonnaise, soy sauce, canola oil, hot water, vinegar, sesame oil, honey, ginger, and garlic in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend or process until very smooth. Pour over noodle mixture; toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 349, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 39, Monounsaturated fat (g): 7, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 4, fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 11, vit. A (IU): 3013, vit. C (mg): 6, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 16, sodium (mg): 301, Potassium (mg): 282, calcium (mg): 71, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.