Servings: 4 Start to Finish 25 mins
- 8 ounces dried linguine pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 dozen shucked clams, finely chopped or 1 15-oz. can cocktail clams, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Finely snipped fresh parsley
1. Cook pasta according to the package; drain and set aside. In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add clams and cook and stir to heat through. Add pasta, salt, and thyme. Toss to combine. Add 1/4 cup cheese and toss to combine. Transfer to a serving dish. Top with additional cheese and parsley.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 395, Fat, total (g): 14, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 45, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 312, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.