Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 9 mins
- 1 pound cavatappi pasta
- 1 1/2 pounds heirloom tomatoes, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh basil, torn
1. Cook pasta following package directions, about 9 minutes; drain.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the tomatoes, olive oil, olives, capers and balsamic vinegar. Add pasta to the bowl and stir to combine. Fold in mozzarella and basil.
3. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 494, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 27, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 62, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 252, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.