Servings: 4 Bake 375°F 25 mins
- Bottled pasta sauce
- 4 cups part-skim ricotta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 French-style ready-to-use refrigerated crepes
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Spoon 1/3 cup pasta sauce into bottom of each of four 8- to 10-ounce au gratin or individual casseroles. Mix ricotta, Parmesan, fresh basil, parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl. Spoon 1/2 cup into center of crepes.
3. Roll up; place 2 crepes, seam side down, into each of sauced casseroles. Spoon 1/3 cup pasta sauce in each casserole; place on baking sheet. Bake loosely covered with foil, in 375 degrees F oven, 20 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 553, Fat, total (g): 28, chol. (mg): 86, sat. fat (g): 15, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 38, sodium (mg): 1618, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.