Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 7 mins Stand 5 mins
- 1 box (13.25 ounces) whole-wheat medium pasta shells (such as Barilla)
- 1/2 pound broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 12 slices Kraft Deli Deluxe American cheese (or 1/2 pound sliced American from deli counter)
1. Heat a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Add pasta and cook 4 minutes. Stir in broccoli, return to a boil and cook for 3 minutes. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles begin to burst at edge of pan. Add cheese slices one by one, whisking until smooth. Simmer 3 minutes.
3. Transfer pasta and broccoli to a large bowl. Add cheese sauce and stir to combine. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 447, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 64, sat. fat (g): 11, carb. (g): 49, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 952, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.