Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Bake 350°F 1 hr Cook 10 mins to 12 mins
- 1/2 box of 12-ounce box jumbo pasta shells (about 20 shells)
- 1 15 ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and gently squeezed dry
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 1/2 cups Basic Tomato Sauce (recipe on www.familycircle.com)
- garlic bread
1. Cook shells following package directions. Drain; let cool.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella, broccoli, basil, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
3. Spoon 1/2 cup red sauce evenly over bottom of 12 x 8-inch glass baking dish. Spoon about 1 heaping tablespoon cheese-broccoli filling into each shell. Arrange shells in single layer in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over stuffed shells. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Cover dish.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 30 minutes. Serve with salad and garlic bread.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 340, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 57, sat. fat (g): 11, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 1038, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.