Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 8 mins
- 12 ounces bowtie pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound green beans or asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, cored and diced
- 1 small zucchini squash, trimmed, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch half moons
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup prepared refrigerated pesto
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boiling. Add bowties and cook following package directions, 8 minutes. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Add green beans and pepper; cook 5 minutes. Add zucchini and garlic. Cook 2 minutes. Stir in pesto and heavy cream; cook 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes and salt and remove from heat.
3. Add cooked bowties to sauce and toss well to combine. Divide into bowls; serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 397, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 19, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 50, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 372, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.