Servings: 6 Slow Cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 7 hours
- 3 red, yellow, green, or orange bell peppers, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons jarred, prechopped garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes or black pepper
- 1 pound hot, cooked pasta (any kind)
- 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Combine all ingredients except pasta and cheese in slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW for 7 hours or HIGH for 3 hours, or until vegetables are tender.
2. Adjust seasoning. Mix in pasta and top with cheese. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 480, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 205, carb. (g): 78, fiber (g): 9, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 780, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.