Serve this veggie-filled casserole as a side dish or a meatless main dish. It's packed with spinach, corn, and peas.
1. Coat 11-3/4 x7-1/2 x2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cook rigatoni following package directions; drain and return to pot.
3. Saute onion in oil in large nonstick skillet 3 minutes. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, tomato sauce, basil, oregano, salt and pepper, breaking up tomatoes. Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes until slightly thickened.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
5. Stir in spinach, corn, peas. Cook 5 minutes until spinach wilts. Add vegetable mixture and ricotta cheese to drained pasta. Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
6. Bake in 375 degree F oven 25 minutes until cheese is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.