For this 30-minute recipe, toss broiled scallops with angel hair pasta, bean sprouts, scrambled eggs, and a garlicky sauce.
1. Heat broiler. Coat broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Bring large pot of water to boiling.
2. In bowl, stir together broth, hoisin sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and chili paste. Set aside.
3. In large nonstick skillet over medium heat, scramble eggs until set. Remove to plate. Wipe out skillet.
4. In skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic, scallions and red pepper. Cook for 3 minutes. Add broth mixture and bring to a simmer.
5. While broth mixture simmers, season scallops with pepper. Place on prepared pan; broil 4 minutes. Turn and broil 2 to 4 minutes more.
6. Meanwhile, cook angel hair pasta in boiling water for 1-1/2 minutes; drain.
7. In skillet with simmering broth mixture, add scrambled egg, scallops, drained pasta and bean sprouts. Cook 1 minute to heat through.