1. In a small bowl, combine teriyaki, vinegar, lime juice, oyster sauce, ginger, sugar, red pepper flakes and garlic powder.
2. Open package of tofu and drain. Slice tofu diagonally in half to form 2 triangular shaped pieces. Turn triangle onto long flat cut side, with point facing up. Cut into 3 triangular slices, each about 1/2-inch thick. Repeat with second triangle to form six 1/2-inch thick triangular slices.
3. Spread tofu onto a paper towel-lined tray. Top with more paper towels, and cover with a sheet pan. Evenly weigh down sheet pan with soup cans. Let stand 10 minutes. Change paper toweling and repeat.
4. Transfer tofu to a shallow glass dish and add marinade. Let marinate, at room temperature, 30 minutes, turning slices over after 15 minutes.
5. Drain marinade into a small saucepan. Bring a large pot of water to boiling. Heat a ridged grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush with 2 teaspoons oil.
6. Cook fettuccine in boiling water, according to package directions, adding snow peas, pepper and onion during last 4 minutes of cooking.
7. Grill tofu, about 2 minutes per side, until nicely marked and hot.
8. Stir broth and cornstarch into marinade and bring to a boil; boil until thickened, about 2 minutes.
9. Drain noodles and vegetables. Toss together with thickened marinade and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Top with grilled tofu.