Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 1 hr
- 1 pound ziti, cooked until al dente, rinsed under cool water
- 3 cups sliced sweet red or green peppers
- 1 bag (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bag (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes, squished (remove and discard 1/4 cups of the juice)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
2. Combine ziti, sweet pepper, cheeses, tomatoes, salt and pepper in bowl. Pour into prepared dish. Pour in half-and-half. Cover.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Uncover; top with crumbs. Bake 30 minutes until crusty and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 347, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 44, carb. (g): 36, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 681, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.