Servings: 12 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 pound three-color fusilli
- 1 pound ring-shaped or alphabet pasta
- 2 10 ounce box frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley or cilantro
- 2/3 cup low-fat vinaigrette
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a large pot, cook pasta according to the package directions. Four minutes before pasta is done, add vegetables to the pot. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Place pasta and vegetables in a large bowl; toss with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for at least an hour to blend flavors.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 351, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 7, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 61, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 347, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.