1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain. Mix in 1 Tbs. olive oil and let cool.
2. While the pasta is boiling, brush the inside of a 9-inch springform pan with olive oil. In a separate bowl, mix 1/2 cup Parmesan with the sauce.
3. Add remaining Parmesan to the rigatoni and toss until the pasta is coated.
4. Tilt the pan against a pot or bowl, then layer the pasta into the pan until it is filled. Adjust as needed so that they stand on their ends, then set the pan on its bottom. Pour on half the sauce, and cover with plastic wrap. Then tap the pan on the counter to work the sauce inside the pasta.
5. Remove wrap, add remaining sauce, and bake for 15 minutes. Remove; top with shredded mozzarella.
6. Bake 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden. Remove, add mozzarella rounds, and put back in for 2 minutes or until they are just barely melted.
7. Slice ends from olives (or punch with a straw). Press olives into the melted cheese. Allow the pie to rest for 10 to 15 minutes, then remove the outer ring and slice to serve.