Servings: 6 Yield: 6 cups Prep 25 mins Bake 350°F 25 mins
- 1 1/3 cups dried elbow macaroni
- 2/3 cup pureed cooked cauliflower
- 2/3 cup pureed cooked broccoli
- 1/2 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream (optional)
- 1 1/3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Make It Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and return to pot. Stir in pasta sauce, cauliflower, broccoli, tomato sauce, Parmesan, whipping cream, and 1 cup of the mozzarella. Transfer to a 2-quart square or rectangular baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
2. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 227, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 17, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 30, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 8, pro. (g): 13, vit. A (IU): 923, vit. C (mg): 56, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 105, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 474, Potassium (mg): 339, calcium (mg): 273, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.