Servings: 8 Prep 1 hr Total Time 1 hr
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 sheets Matzo, cut in squares
- 3 tablespoons chopped roasted and salted pistachio nuts
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen nondairy whipped topping, such as RichWhip, thawed
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat, or in the microwave on 50% power, until nearly melted. Remove from heat and stir until smooth. Using a pastry brush, brush one side of each matzo piece with the melted chocolate. Sprinkle 8 with the chopped pistachios. Let stand to harden.
2. In a medium bowl mash the blackberries. Gently fold the berries into the whipped topping. Do not over mix; leave streaky. Divide the blackberry mixture between 8 of the chocolate-covered matzo (without pistachios). Sandwich with the remaining matzo. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 182, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 26, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 10, pro. (g): 3, vit. A (IU): 27, vit. C (mg): 2, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 8, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 14, Potassium (mg): 112, calcium (mg): 12, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.