Yield: 18 roll-ups Prep 15 mins Cook 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced and drizzled with orange juice
- 2 peaches, pitted, thinly sliced, and drizzled with orange juice
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, oil, butter, milk, and eggs until batter is almost smooth. (You will see a few slight lumps.)
2. Heat a non-stick skillet on medium. Ladle pancake mixture onto skillet by 1/4 cupfuls. Cook on one side until bubbles appear; flip and cook remaining side for another minute.
3. Put three pancakes on each child's plate. Allow children to roll their own pancakes using the remaining ingredients as fillings.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 411, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 84, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 70, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 65, calcium (mg): 104, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.