1. Cook bacon in batches in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon with slotted spoon to paper toweling to drain; carefully pour off bacon drippings and reserve.
2. Stir together flour and salt in large bowl. Beat together eggs and milk in large glass measure. Gradually add egg mixture to the flour mixture, whisking constantly to avoid any lumps.
3. Place 2 strips reserved bacon in center of skillet along with 1/2 teaspoon reserved drippings; heat.
4. Using 1/2 cup batter for each pancake, pour batter into skillet. Cook over medium-low heat for about 1 to 2 minutes, until bottom begins to brown. Turn over. Cook other side 1 to 2 minutes, until lightly browned. Make 10 pancakes; stack between sheets of waxed paper on baking sheet and keep warm in 225 degrees F oven.
5. Serve pancakes with syrup.