Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 6 mins
- 1 cup eggnog
- 8 slices crusty bread, such as French or Italian
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Confectioners sugar, maple syrup, orange slices, cranberries
1. Pour eggnog into shallow glass dish. Dip bread slices to coat.
2. Working in batches, heat oil in skillet. Add bread; brown on both sides, 3 minutes per side.
3. Dust with sugar. Serve with warm syrup, orange and cranberries. Tip: Make eggnog ice cubes with leftover; save for other recipes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 342, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 38, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 38, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 380, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.