Servings: 8 Hands On 15 mins Total Time 1 hr 15 mins plus 4 hours to overnight in refrigerator
- 12 frozen pancakes, thawed
- 2 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup raspberry or strawberry jam
- 2 cups whole milk
- 5 large eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1. Spread one half of each pancake with cream cheese and jam then sandwich together. Using a serrated knife cut Spread 6 pancakes with cream cheese and 6 pancakes with jam, and then sandwich pancakes together. Using a serrated knife cut each sandwich in half. Transfer pancake sandwiches to a 9-inch square casserole dish, rounded sides up. In a large measuring cup, beat together milk, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt to combine. Pour over pancakes, cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Uncover and bake until set in center, 40 to 50 minutes. Serve immediately with berries.
Tip Do It Your Way
- Love your own pancake recipe? Go for it! Use 1/4 cup batter for each pancake to make twelve 4-in. rounds. Let cool before using.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 310, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 163, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 38, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 3, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 21, pro. (g): 10, vit. A (IU): 465, vit. C (mg): 10, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): 1, Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 45, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 383, Potassium (mg): 274, calcium (mg): 236, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.