1. Heat oven to 400 degrees . Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk apricot preserves, ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and 1 tbsp water. Toss chicken with 3 tbsp of the apricot mixture and place in prepared baking dish. Toss peppers, carrot and scallions with remaining mixture and spoon over chicken. Loosely tent with foil, venting at one end.
3. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until chicken reaches 160 degrees and vegetables are tender.
4. Meanwhile, place quinoa, broth, salt and pepper in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender. Stir in Brussels sprouts during last minute of cooking.
5. Sprinkle almonds over quinoa. Serve with chicken and vegetables.