Servings: 6 Yield: servings Prep 20 mins
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups mixed baby organic lettuces
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, cooled
- 2 cups corn kernels (from 2 ears corn)
- 1 cup blanched snow peas
- 2 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan
1. Place oil, vinegar, 1 tbsp water, mustard, salt and pepper in a small lidded jar. Shake until combined.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine lettuces, quinoa, corn, snow peas, tomatoes, avocado and onion. Toss with dressing and top with Parmesan. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 253, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 312, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.