Prep 30 mins Stand 30 mins
- 24 white-chocolate-coated Oreo cookies
- 24 lollipop sticks
- 24 Mike and Ike small orange candies
- 1/2 cup canned dark chocolate frosting
- 1/4 cup canned vanilla frosting
1. Insert a lollipop stick into one end of each cookie. (You may first need to use a toothpick or small skewer to make a hole.)
2. Spoon frostings into separate resealable bags and snip a small corner from each with scissors.
3. Using dark chocolate frosting, pipe eyes and mouth onto cookies. Pipe a dot of vanilla frosting in center of each cookie and place an orange candy on it. Allow cookies to dry for about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 149, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 83, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.