Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Total Time 25 mins
- 10 ounces package frozen raspberries
- sugar to taste
- 2 oranges
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
1. Puree the raspberries in a blender or food processor, adding sugar if needed.
2. Slice each orange in half. Use a grapefruit spoon or a knife and spoon to scoop out the flesh of the orange. Discard or reserve for another use.
3. Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream in each orange half. Freeze until ready to serve.
4. Pour the raspberry puree over the ice cream and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 200, Fat, total (g): 12, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 20, fiber (g): , sugar (g): 19, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 52, calcium (mg): 103, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.