Servings: 8 Start to Finish 25 mins
- 1 16 ounce package frozen stir-fry peppers
- 1 15 ounce can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz.)
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add frozen peppers and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until peppers are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated. Stir in beans and salt; heat through. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
2. Lay tortillas flat and divide pepper mixture among tortillas. Top each with cheese and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 185, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 23, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 9, vit. A (IU): 389, vit. C (mg): 21, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 4, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 174, Potassium (mg): 181, calcium (mg): 182, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.