Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Bake 400°F 17 mins
- 8 strips turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup hummus with Greek yogurt (such as Eat Well Enjoy Life)
- 4 slices slices multigrain bread, toasted
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 slices
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees . Place bacon strips on a rimmed baking sheet fitted with a wire rack. Bake at 400 degrees for 17 minutes, until crisp.
2. Spread each toast slice with 2 tbsp of the hummus; top with lettuce, 2 tomato slices and 2 bacon strips.
Tip For easy cleanup:
- Line baking pan with foil.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 220, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 30, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 645, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.