Servings: 4 Prep 25 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 1/2 12 ounce loaf baguette-style French bread
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 pound leftover cooked chicken thighs, sliced and reheated
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
1. Preheat broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Halve the baguette lengthwise, and then halve crosswise to make four 5-inch long pieces. Place bread on the baking sheet. Broil, 2 to 4 minutes or until lightly toasted.
3. Spread each piece of baguette with 1 tsp. mustard. Top with apple slices, chicken, and cheese. Broil sandwiches, 2 to 3 minutes more, or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 357, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 122, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 32, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 33, vit. A (IU): 167, vit. C (mg): 1, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 5, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 5, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 767, Potassium (mg): 256, calcium (mg): 153, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.