Servings: 6 Yield: 1 1/2 cups Prep 10 mins Chill 30 mins Cook 7 mins to 8 mins
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
Make It Make It:
1. In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir until softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in dried onion and cook 3 to 4 minutes more or until onions are golden, stirring occasionally. Stir in sugar and salt; remove from heat.
2. In a medium bowl stir together yogurt and onion mixture. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Serve with fresh vegetables for dipping.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 55, Fat, total (g): 2, carb. (g): 5, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, vit. C (mg): 2, Thiamin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 8, sodium (mg): 98, Potassium (mg): 48, calcium (mg): 50, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.