Yield: 4 dozen Prep 25 mins Total Time 45 mins
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine sugars and butter. Beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs; blend well.
3. Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Stir in oats and raisins.
4. Drop dough by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
5. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes until edges are light golden brown. Cool for 1 minute. Remove and let cool on a wire rack. Repeat with the remaining dough.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 74, Fat, total (g): 3, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 11, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 65, calcium (mg): 8, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.